Twilight Ticker

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I.....

I often. . .
Run around like a chicken with it's head cut off!
I have . . .
The most B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L baby boy ever!
I fear . . .
Not being there for him!
I feel . . .
Stressed
I hear . . .
The annoying radio!
I smell . . .
My scentsy I brought to work!
I hate. . .
BD
I think. . .
I need a change but I am not sure what that change is!
I want. . .
Life to calm down!
I always. . .
Worry about my baby!
I am not. . .
As organized as I should be.
I am like . . .
My mom and dad in many different ways.
I believe. . .
In true love.
I don't always. . .
Call my family as often as I should!
I am happy that. . .
I am Damians mommy!
I win. . .
Almost never.
I lose. . .
Time with my baby while I am at STUPID work!
I hardly ever. . .
Eat healthy enough.
I need. . .
To work on a few things.
I listen. . .
Rarely!
I am scared of. . .
Not being there for my baby!
I read. . .
When I can!
I am . . .
ME
Copy, Paste, and Put on Your Blog with Your Own Answers!

No comments: