Twilight Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 year and counting....

Well Damian is now 1 year old. His first birthday party was April 11th. I know I am late but he is keeping me SO busy now that his walking! He LOVES Elmo so of course his party was Elmo themed! He loved it. A month later we still have 2 balloons floating around that he LOVES. One actually sings happy birthday from Elmo. I can not wait for that balloon to deflate :-) You can see in the pictures that Damian was less than thrilled with the birthday cake. I put his hands in it and he just about had a breakdown!












In light of his birthday I had to post some old pictures. Below was Damians first haircut. I think he was 4 months old. It was much needed.










This was at his his 4 month check up. He was happy as a clam until they gave him his shots. I must admit though, even at his worst he is not that bad. He is just so happy and content!



As soon as it was warm enough we started going to the pool. Damian is my little fish!







My little UTES fan!


My sleeping little Angel. All I did for the first few months was sit and stare at him. He was amazing even sleeping!





The first time I got to hold him!

28 hrs of labor was worth it!

A week before he was born. Oh how life has changed!

No comments: