Twilight Ticker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A long weekend....


























I was off this last Friday and therefor had a 3 day weekend. It was the first weekend I have made it a point to do nothing but hang out. On Friday my mom, D and I went out to lunch and did a little shopping. I found most of D's birthday presents as well as a cute St. Patricks Day outfit. I can't believe my little man will be 1 in less than 2 months. On Saturday my mom and I went to a movie while D hung out with grandpa. It was so relaxing to have a few hours of girl time away from the house. Then on Sunday we decided to blow off all responsibility and do nothing. D took a great 3 hour nap which gave me some time to do some of the things I wanted to. Here are a few pics of our weekend of play!


1 comment:

The Hawaiian Howells said...

I know how it is to have some long weekends, but sometimes you need those. I am so happy for you ashley it looks like you guys are doing so well. I do miss you lots and hope to see you soon. love meg